Thursday, March 25, 2021

Best sci-fi movie quotes of all time

Get ready to be blown away with these words from some of the best sci-fi writers around, curated by the Stelahub review team.

V for Vendetta

Evey: My father used to tell me that artists use lies to tell the truth while politicans use them to cover the truth up.

V: A man after my own heart.

The Matrix

Morpheus: You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Steve Rogers: Before we get started, does anyone want to get out?

Lilo & Stitch

Lilo: It's sandwich day. Every Thursday I give Pudge the Fish a peanut butter sandwich. But, today we were out of peanut butter. I asked my sister what to give him and she said a tuna sandwich. I can't give Pudge tuna! Do you know what tuna is? IT'S FISH! If I gave Pudge tuna, I'd be an abomination! I'm late because I had to go to the store and get peanut butter cause all we have is...is. Stinking tuna...Pudge controls the weather.

The Incredibles

Frozone: Honey?

Honey: What?

Frozone: Where's my super suit?

Honey: What?

Frozone: Where is my super suit?

Honey: I uh - put it away.

Frozone: Where?

Honey: Why do you need to know?

Frozone: I need it!

Honey: Nuh uh! Don't you think about running off to do some derrin' do! We've been planning this dinner for two months!

Frozone: The public is in danger!

Honey: My evening's in danger!

Frozone: You tell me where my suit is woman! We are talking the greater good!

Honey: I am your wife! I am the greatest 'good' you are ever gonna get.

Alita: Battle Angel

Alita: I do not standby in the presence of evil.

For plenty more science fiction and fantasy, turn to Stelahub.

No comments:

Post a Comment